Sunday, May 9, 2010

Our Baby Girl

We cannot believe it but we are actually going to have a little girl. The doctor said she was pretty sure at 17 weeks and then confirmed it again at 23 weeks. We are very excited and are so thankful that the Lord has blessed us in this way. Months before we found out that we were pregnant I wrote an email to a friend saying "I was thinking of asking for a daughter for Christmas but I think that I stand a better chance of getting my dining room chairs recovered". I took a pregnancy test on Christmas Day which confirmed that we were expecting #5 and my dining room chairs remain the same. I know that, whether we had a son or daughter, the Lord has designed this for our good, that he has fashioned this baby, and that all the days ordained for him/her were written before one of them came to be. We look forward to holding this little girl and learning how to be parents to a daughter.

No comments: